Rainbow Tomato Seeds (100 Seeds)
Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining!
Fast Delivery - Within 14-21 business days
99% reviewers recommend this product
100% Money Back Guarantee
Grow your own fruits with these Rainbow Tomato Seeds. Each pack contains 100 seeds.
- Soil choice: General soil down needs loose, breathable, high water holding capacity.
- However, the soil must be no foreign matter (such as: stone broken glass, bricks).
- Put the seeds into the warm water about 40 degrees,After soaking, cold water 4-6 hours, remove the seeds, the seeds germinate easily after soaking.
- Put the seeds into the soil (Note: need loose soil, breathable, good water holding capacity). Each container Demand generally 20 to 25 seeds.
- Depending on growth conditions after germination the seedlings remain relatively strong strain;
- After germination thinning, leaving 1 to 3 seedlings.
- After sowing vessel above to cover with plastic wrap (the plastic film may also be convenient bags), fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability.
- The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
- Most seeds can germinate as top message. After the seedlings after germination and other robust transplanted into the ground.