Gardening PU Flowers Glove
1. There are many kinds of protective gloves, should be selected according to protection aids.
2. Before the waterproof, acid and alkali glove use should be carefully examined whether the observed surface is damaged, take the easy way is to blow into the glove hand clenched the mouthpiece, observe whether the leak. If the leak can not be used.
3. Rubber, plastic and other types of protective gloves after use should be clean, dry, avoid high temperature preservation, and sprinkle talcum powder to prevent adhesion to the article.
4. Insulated gloves should regularly test electrical insulation properties, non-compliance can not be used.
5. Contact with strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid, chromic acid, etc., due to strong oxidation products can cause brittle, discolored, early damage. High concentrations of strong oxidizing acid may even cause burning, should be observed.
6. Latex industrial gloves is only applicable to weak acid, sulfuric acid concentration is not high, and various salts, can not contact with strong oxidizing acids (nitric acid, etc.).